Experts on the matter describe auto/car accidents as:
“An event having led to personal injury or damage to property that has taken place in an area intended for public transport or generally used for transport and in which at least one of the involved parties has been a moving vehicle.”
This type of accident continues being one of the leading causes of accidental injuries in the United States, with more than 6 million of these accidents happening every year. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), approximately 27% of all vehicle accidents result in nonfatal injuries, which can cause tremendous pain-related symptoms or lead to long-lasting disabilities that affect everyday life.
Knowing that being involved in one of these accidents means, for some, to undergo a period of rehabilitation, it is important to have a team of professionals at hand that can provide different options to help resolve all the health complications that may arise.
This is why we at Spring Chiropractic are committed to providing preventative and regenerative care to auto/car accident patients through diverse treatment techniques, thanks to the experience of experts such as Dr. Bolz, a famous chiropractor located in the beautiful town of Spring, TX.
Some of these treatment options include:
- Injury rehabilitation. After an accurate diagnosis, physical and chiropractic therapy are often necessary to resolve many types of injuries. By including rehabilitation into the treatment plan, the health professional will try to recover the strength, range of motion, and movements of the affected parts of the body, while reducing pain and preventing chronic problems.
- Spinal decompression therapy. This is a safe and effective treatment for neck, back, and leg pain associated with injuries that affect the spine, intervertebral discs, and nerves. By using advanced technology and techniques to perform the decompression, this therapy relieves pain, restores spine functions, improves mobility, and promotes healing.
- Physiotherapy. By integrating diverse therapeutic options, such as personal training, rehabilitation, and total body wellness, The Rehab, or the passion project of Bolz, offers a targeted, customized personal therapeutic plan aimed to help you meet your individual goals, no matter how big or small.
- Massage therapy. Massage has proven to be a vital component of the total healing process. Once the health professional has restored range of motion and relieves pressure off the nerves, the muscle will begin to relax. This is the perfect time to start working on trigger points and muscle spasms.
- Regenerative medicine therapy. Known to be the type of therapy that uses a person’s own biological material (cells and tissues) to alleviate, improve, or cure certain medical conditions, this includes minimally invasive techniques, does not increase the risk of immune rejection, and provides a low risk of complications and/or infection.
Taking all of the above into account, by scheduling an appointment with us over at Spring Chiropractic, we can make you return to your daily activities in the shortest possible time thanks to the experience of experts such as Dr. Bolz, and the application of diverse therapeutic methods, one better than the other.
So, schedule your appointment with us and you will receive the proper attention your case requires.
We accept Personal Injury Protection benefits. We do accept 3rd party cases and assistance will be provided if needed.
For more information about auto/car accidents and so much more, contact us at 281-651-7111. Our team of experts based in the beautiful town of Spring, TX, will be available during working hours to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.