We at Spring Chiropractic are committed to providing preventative and regenerative care to patients suffering from ankle conditions through diverse treatment techniques, such as chiropractic and cryotherapy, thanks to the experience of experts, such as Dr. Bolz, Dr. Rivas, and Dr. Lane, famous chiropractors located in the beautiful town of Spring, TX.
Ankle conditions can be produced by damage to the bones, muscles, ligaments, or soft tissue involved in forming the joint, appearing in common people after an accident, individuals with an underlying pathology, or professional athletes that undergo frequent sessions of training and competition.
Just as these conditions can be various, so can their causes, including:
- Direct trauma to the joint, especially when being directly hit by an object.
- Taking the ankle beyond its normal range of motion, commonly seen in running competitions or walking through an uneven path.
- Tripping or falling, especially when the person is not concentrated on the way ahead and do not see the present obstacles.
- Landing heavily on foot, like when somebody falls from a considerable height.
- Lack of conditioning on related muscles and tendons, commonly seen in individuals with a sedentary lifestyle.
- Excessive joint strain, usually seen in athletes that go beyond their limits when training or competing.
- Inflammatory processes produced by underlying diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis or plantar fasciitis.
- Degenerative processes that affect bone and articular tissue, considering osteoarthritis as one of the main reasons.
Either because ankle conditions are produced by traumas, poor posture, rheumatoid arthritis, excessive usage, degenerative processes, among other reasons, these have to be treated accordingly to ensure the right outcomes.
Conservative treatment options, such as chiropractic and cryotherapy, provide safe and effective results not only for ankle conditions but also for other related disorders, some of which can be truly disabling. This way, the patients can be treated through a personalized approach that makes them improve more, especially if the focus is to enhance functionality and not only to repair the present damage.
By scheduling an appointment with us over at Spring Chiropractic, we can make you return to your daily activities in the shortest possible time through the application of diverse therapeutic methods, one better than the other, without producing any negative consequences, unlike many of the present medical alternatives indicated for the treatment of the same conditions.
So, schedule your appointment with us, and you will receive the proper attention your case requires.
For more information about ankle conditions and so much more, contact us at 281-651-7111. Our team of experts based in the beautiful town of Spring, TX, will be available to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.