Aging, considered as the decline of all physiological qualities, is a normal and expected process of time, which, no matter what we do, will always arrive. But this does not mean that we cannot prevent the ailments that come with it. In this case, chiropractic can be of great help.
Chiropractic helps to increase the general well-being of people, which is even more important during the third age, when we are more vulnerable to conditions belonging to the locomotor system, such as arthrosis, arthritis, osteoporosis, lumbar spinal stenosis, among others. It is all about increasing the quality of life while getting more out of the body you have.
Among the benefits that attending a chiropractor in the third age can provide are:
- Helps determine the specific causes of the ailment.
- Improves coordination, balance, and physical control.
- Reduces the use of painkillers and other medications.
- Increases autonomy and reduces the need for assistance.
- Decreases the likelihood of falls.
- Decreases joint degeneration.
- Increases range of motion of the spine and extremities.
- Relieves pain and associated symptoms.
- Increases health, well-being, and general quality of life.
With this in mind, individuals belonging to the senior population can benefit greatly through chiropractic care, thus changing the increasing tendency to overmedicate, which leads to side effects and perpetuation of symptoms, rather than the resolution of these.
By scheduling an appointment with us over at Spring Chiropractic, we can make you return to your daily activities in the shortest possible time thanks to the experience of experts such as Dr. Bolz, and the application of diverse therapeutic methods, one better than the other.
Schedule your appointment with us and you will receive the proper attention your case requires.
For more information about the pathologies that may affect the elderly and everything related to chiropractic, contact us at 281-651-7111. Our team of experts based in the beautiful town of Spring, TX, will be available during working hours to answer all your inquiries and support you in your path to wellness.